* * * * * * * * * * WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING NEW MEMEBERS/APPLICATIONS IN EFFORTS TO REGAIN ACTIVITY (as of August 2008) Note to the interested: If you are in any way ashamed of your size, don't bother applying here.
Upon acceptance of your request to join, you have 48 hours to post your application.
Choose the Friends Only option for all posts, including your application. You must post pictures with your application, and include atleast one full body shot. When posting your application, or more than one picture, please use an LJ-Cut.
You must complete the survey AND post pictures to receive votes. Don't rush through the application, put some thought into your answers. Please put your answers in bold font. Remember, you are being judged on personality and appearance.
~ Voting scale: 6-10 = Yes, 5 and below = No ~
Photos that contain adult content are no longer allowed in this community. [This is because there are members under the age of 18] Photos that may not be safe for work, should be labeled as such, and behind a cut. There is a sister community you may join if you wish to show excessive skin. p10p_undressed **If you wish to join p10p_undressed, Read the Rules in the Community Info**
Once you are accepted you will receive an acceptance stamp from the Mod. Your stamped application will be kept on file in the communities memories. Only after you are stamped, may you make a separate post following your initial application. You may not comment or vote on other posts until you're stamped.
Promoting other communities is encouraged, and permitted with consent. Posting items for bid yeilds the same rules. Tagging your entries accordingly would be helpful, but not entirely neccessary. There is a list of tags on the communities main page.
Please refer to the memories for additional information.
Please respect the Mods and most importantly, eachother. Ignoring this request will result in a warning, or ban.
You must be active in the community to remain a member. This includes participating in voting, themes, and promoting. Those who remain inactive too long will lose posting access. If you wish to leave the community, please let me know ahead of time.
BEFORE APPLYING, PLEASE READ THE RULES THOROUGHLY. IF YOU DO NOT INTEND ON READING THE RULES, DON'T BOTHER APPLYING. THANKS, AND GOOD LUCK!
Name - Age - Location - Weight/Measurements - Beauty secrets - Self rating -
Personality Survery -
1. Who is inspirational to you? 2. Name your top 10 favorite bands or artists. 3. What are your most important values? 4. Express yourself in 5 words. 5. If you were granted 3 wishes.. What would they be & why?
6. If you won a million dollars, what would you spend it on? 7. If you could date a celeb, who & why? 8. What are your favorite interests, things you do in your spare time? 9. What are your main goals in life? 10. What is your biggest fear?
11. What's your 5-year plan; Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 12. Do you have any pets? If so, feel free to post pictures of them. 13. What are your ACCOMPLISHED goals? 14. What are your favorite TV shows that went off the air? 15. Do you have any siblings? If not, did you ever want them?
16. If you were stranded on a desert island what 3 people/things would you bring? 17. Whats the worst thing you've ever done to someone? 18. Do you paint, write, draw or have any artistic interests? 19. What is your favorite memory or dream? 20. How did you hear about this community?
Weekly Participation Posts for Stamped Members: (these W.P.P's can occurr at any time, but not neccessarily every week/day of)
Monday: Topic of the Week - I will post a topic to discuss. Tuesday: Ask a Question - Comment with a question. Wednesday: Hump-Day Rant - Complain, Bitch, or Rant about anything! Thursday: Freestyle - Post an entry about anything. Friday: Photo Friday - Everyone comments with pictures of themselves, or anything. Saturday & Sunday: Secrets! - Tell us a secret about yourself.
~ plus_cuties For us plus sized cutie pies! Tell them perfect10plumps referred you! ~ Want to lose weight the healthy way? Need support? 100pounds2lose ~ Special thanks to Mia Tyler for giving permission to use her picture as an acceptance stamp